1 piece of wholemeal toast
Avocado (instead of butter or margarine)
x1 Egg (with yolks)
1 Glass of water
Crispy Grilled Chicken Wraps
Fruit Salad - Honeydew, rockmelon, grapes, watermelon.
2 Large spoonfuls of grilled chicken and pumpkin risotto
Wildberry Frozen Yoghurt
Grilled Chicken Wraps
500gms Chicken Breast
1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
Juice of one lime
A couple of cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Combine ingredients in a plastic bag
- Add the chicken
- Shake until chicken is coated evenly
- Scoop a spoonful of the mix into a wholemeal tortilla wrap
And you’re done.
Chicken & Pumpkin Risotto
I used the leftover chicken from lunch and added it at the end. Again, grill about 500gms of Chicken breast.
1 small butternut pumpkin (about 600gms)
1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
1L Chicken Stock (my wife made it - don’t ask me how)
1 large Brown Onion
1 chopped garlic clove
1 Tablespoon of oil.
Handful of fresh chopped parsley
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium heat
- Combine pumpkin, garlic, onion and rice in a large saucepan, fry until onion turns clear
- Add a cup of chicken stock stirring until stock is absorbed
- Slowly add the rest of the stock until it is absorbed by the rice and slightly creamy (you might need to add boiling water if the chicken stock runs out
- Meanwhile - grill the chicken
- Add the chicken right at the end
- Top with the parsley
Throughout the day I just drank water and ate fruit for snacks.